Modelling fun

Today I turned my photographic skills to the fine art of modelling.  My friend Cassie very kindly agreed to model some of the clothes I've knitted so I can put them on my etsy shop.  We had glorious weather, really bright, with a cloudless sky.  I've yet to sort through the photos but I have high hopes of them being fabulous.  On the subject of fabulous photos you should check out www.etsy.com/shop/judemcconkey as she creates the most amazing images.  I had the first newsletter from her today and her new photos and wearable art are breathtaking.

Wisdom of the day.  Don't listen to Shakira's new album in the car!  The latin beats are very distracting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To