Legoland hurray

I took my son to Legoland Windsor today and we had a stonking time.  We queued, obviously, but that didn't bother us.  We got soaking wet on various rides, screamed loads and ate lots and lots of crap.  All in all a thoroughly good day out.  I spent a very nice half hour in a queue talking to a lady from the U.S.A but living in England with her husband.  She thinks it was me who let her into the shop at Stonehenge last year.  Small world, hey.  I'm off to eat something green (leafy green , not gummy green!).

Wisdom of the day: if filling your child with sugar, e numbers and crap, make sure to dump them on Grandma afterwards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To