Hi
I guess I'll start with what I did today.  My Mum and I had an invitation to visit Highclere Castle in Hampshire for a Hollister stoma day.  I have a stoma and was really looking forward to seeing what new products were available and I wanted to take my new camera lens, an early Mothers Day present, and have a play.  The stoma event was very interesting and I have lots of samples on the way.  I very much looking forward to trying the new body (underwear).  It looks like the perfect thing to flatten out Mavis (the stoma) and the lumpy belly I have, a legacy from my surgery.  I had lots of fun experimenting with my camera.  I even managed to photograph the helicopter which flew over and for the first time it is more than a mere dot in the sky.  My husband is forever teasing me that all my aircraft photos are dots in the sky.  I've been reading lots and getting some great advice from people about how to use my camera and its opened up a whole new world for me.  I even managed to take pictures of the night sky. 
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To