Oh, for more hours in the day!

I am frantically making mittens and kits and buttons for the Appleshaw School Christmas fair and the Andover Christmas Fair this weekend.  I thought I'd have enough time to sort everything out but what a surprise, it seems to be disappearing at a rate of knots.  However, our first Dorset Button workshop was a roaring success and all enjoyed themselves, especially me.  By the time my ladies left they were inventing styles of their own.  How clever are they!  I've included photos of the mittens, made with Artesano classica, although the ones I'm making for the Christmas fairs are in Maxima because its so soft.  Come on weekend, I can cope!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To