obsession with the stars

I've been playing with my camera in the dark, taking photos of the stars as the light pollution around my friends cottage is minimal.  I've just downloaded them and they aren't to bad.  I realise I need to make sure I mark which part of the sky I'm taking the photos of so I can work out which stars I have managed to capture.  I'm going to put some of the other photos in my Etsy shop as canvases.  It's all very exciting.  I'm back home now, but planning on more night time photography sessions.  I bought a Sky at Night magazine because they had a course on astrophotography.  Can't wait to try out some of the techniques.  I've added some of the photos from the Weymouth trip to Dad's as well.

Quote of the day: That's no moon, its a space station.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To