Archie always knows how to cheer me up.

My beloved horse this morning made me feel loads better about life, just by snuffling through my hair when I was sat on the grass in the sun.  After a horrible day at work yesterday it was just what I needed.  I seem to have acquired a cat as well, having said I would have no more pets after Meg my beautiful dog was put down in January.  Obviously the cat, now called Tetley, didn't get the memo.  Mum and I spent a lovely evening on the allotment tidying up.  Now I'm going to watch telly, and knit of course, with my Hubby.  Must get some work done tomorrow.  There are photo's to print, WW1 men to research, stuff to put on Etsy, paperwork to do, gardening to get done.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To