Craft Club Sunday

I had to share this.  We had several visitors to our Sunday craft club this week.  My favourite was Faye and her Mum.  Faye and I worked on knitting in the round last time she came and she'd bought the Pigeon she'd been knitting from Stitch London, which by the way is the most fabulous book, full of useful tips like make lots of pigeons, place them round the playground and then run round screaming to re-enact Alfred Hitchcoks 'The Birds'.  I mean who wouldn't!.  Faye's Mum provided my favourite moment however, with the scarf she's knitting from Fyberspates Scrumpcious, when she turned to me and asked 'is it long enough yet?'  I think the photo says it all:)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To