Off to Portland

I played hooky and visited my Dad today on Portland.  I took the camera of course, so I'll post some of the photos later.  We took a walk, after a fabulous pizza in Weymouth, round the bird reserve and I'm hoping I got some nice shots of ducks and heron, as well as some atmospheric shots, courtesy of the mist.  Unfortunately I was later picking up Alex from the childcare centre so I have to pay a fine.  What's so annoying is its his last day tomorrow before my Mum takes over the childcare.  Never mind, its only money. 

Quote of the day: You can't expect to wield supreme authority just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To