A Day as a Craft Person

I got a taste of what its going to be like to run my own business as a craft women today.  I spent the day at the Fairground Craft and Design Centre at Weyhill, where I'm having my craft fair on 14th August.  They had Country File filming there and I had some of my yarn and buttons on display.  I sat outside making buttons for the afternoon, gossiping with the other crafters.  The whole day was fantastic.  I made some very nice new friends, all of whom share a similar passion for their art, and made some useful contacts.  I have several people who are going to come and see our shop when we open in November.  Its all very exciting.  The best bit was realising that I'm going to be doing this for a living soon.  I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To