Told my boss I'm leaving and he's sad to see me go

I finally managed to tell my boss I'm leaving Stonehenge yesterday.  It's such a relief to know that its really goning to happen.  I'm really going to set up my own market stall, selling Dorset buttons, fair trade yarn, hand spun yarn and fleece and knitting accessories.  I'm very excited, although I'm not actually leaving until the end of the season so still a few months to go yet.  Lots of planning to be done in the mean time.

Etsy treasury of the day: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dd3b823730e8eef6db25c43/lavender-blue-dilly-dilly

I love this because has the most beautiful blues and my favourate purple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To