Stonehenge starscape

I skived last night.  Instead of doing all the work I'd planned I took my camera and my husbands tripod and decanted to Stonehenge.  I spent the next couple of hours taking photos of the sky.  The stars were exceptionally bright.  The light polution from Amesbury and Salisbury gave the photos a sureal glow.  I tried lots of different settings, changing the apeture, ISO and F-stop.  I loved having the tripod, which gave me all the angles I needed to take the constellations I wanted.  I've included some of them below.  What's really amazing is when you zoom in there are lots of red, blue, purple and yellow stars which I had no idea I was taking. 

Wisdom of the Day: Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.
                            
                                              Apache Helicopter flying through the shot

                                                                  Stonehenge

                                                                              Orion

Moon

                                                                       The Plough

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To