Off to Legoland tomorrow

I'm taking my son and my Mum to Legoland tomorrow. Its the Star Wars day so I'm very over exited.  I managed to get the day off because Hugh is covering me, so he deserve a mention.  I still haven't decided if I'm dressing up or not, depends on the weather.  I've started a new photographic project, which I'm calling The Big Sky.  I've posted one of the photos below.  I'm helping my Mum do her garden on Tuesday, and trying to catch up with all the work I have to do for Beaker.  If only there were more hours in the day!  On the plus side, very much enjoying the sunshine.  Long may it continue.

May the Force be with you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To