Tuesday Group peg Loom Inspiration

I have a wonderful group in on a Tuesday.  They all have various learning disabilities and are all very keen on making things with peg looms, so I thought I'd share some of their work.  They're great fun to work with and really cheer up my Tuesdays.  I love the way they have no limits.  It's simply a case of translating their ideas into something workable on a peg loom, and that is expanding my knowledge. Hope you enjoy their work.

Gemma with her wrap


Karen with her Dorset button clutch bag

Sara learning to knit

Claire with her scarf



Beryl working at her loom
Beryl and her cowl

Karen with her Liverpool cowl
and Hat

All of my Tuesday group hard at work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To