poorly Alex and knitting alpaca socks

My Poor baby is off sick today, temperature, sore throat etc.  This means we are having a duvet day.  We are currently watching films on TV and he's trying not to whinge.  I'm about to make lunch for us both but I wanted to share my finished alpaca sock.  We started stocking this gorgeous alpaca from Petlake Alpaca's last month and I've enjoyed knitting it so much that it is now my favourite yarn.  I even decided to branch out and design my own sock using it.  It's so soft and smooth and beautiful to work with.  I'm going to knit a smaller size now in brown, then I'm going to play with a Fair Isle sock design.  How brave am I!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Sew Mitred Square Blanket and the point of knitting!

Lyra Hat, for people with a BAHA hearing aid.

Crochet cord How To